11-inch, 3rd generation, 128 GB
iPad Pros may be reserved for up to four hour for use within Studio X. These iPads are intended for XR development work. Patrons must request to use this equipment and provide a reason.
Reservation & Usage Policies
- Borrowers may check out equipment for up to four hours if available.
- Hourly equipment must remain in Studio X.
- Last call for equipment is 30 minutes prior to Studio X’s closing.
- Reservations that are not picked up on time (~two hours) will be made available to other patrons.
- Requests for more than two items of the same kind require approval from a Studio X staff member.
- No more than three items may be checked out to one person at the same time.
- Equipment is available to currently enrolled UR students, faculty, and staff. Priority is given to borrowers using the equipment for course purposes.
- Patrons are limited to booking equipment up to nine days per month total.
- Equipment may be booked up to 21 days in advance.
- Renewing Reservations:
- Renewals are not automatic. You must check with Studio X staff to extend reservations and renew equipment up to an additional four hours or until closing that day (if available).
- Picking Up Equipment:
- A valid UR ID is required to check out equipment and must be presented at time of checkout.
- Equipment must be picked up by the individual who made the reservation.
- Returning Equipment:
- Equipment must be returned directly to Studio X.
- Please do not attempt to sanitize equipment. Borrowers may inadvertently damage the equipment.
Late Fees & Fines
- Internal Lending: $5.00/per hour until $25.00
- After one day, the equipment is considered to be lost, and the replacement cost (item cost) is charged to the borrower’s account. Upon return, the replacement cost will be waived.
- Fines and fees may be paid at the Carlson Q&i Desk using a credit card. Cash and checks are not accepted. Unpaid bills will be reported to the Bursar or other appropriate authority.
- When fines accrue to $100, patrons will be unable to reserve equipment until the fines are resolved.
Loss & Damages
- If the equipment is lost, damaged, or stolen, the borrower is required to pay its replacement cost.
- All pieces of the equipment must be returned and in the same condition as in which they were lent. Please check the equipment tag for full list.
iPad Pro Technical Specifications
Read about the iPad Pro technical specifications here.