The Metaverse Handbook
QuHarrison Terry is the featured speaker for Studio X’s 2023 reading group on the metaverse. He is a co-author of this year’s text, The Metaverse Handbook. He is a growth marketer at Mark Cuban Companies, a Dallas, Texas venture capital firm, where he advises and assists portfolio companies with their marketing strategies and objectives. Previously, he led marketing at Redox, focusing on lead acquisition, new user experience, events, and content marketing. QuHarrison has been featured on CNN, Harvard Business Review, WIRED, Forbes and is the co-host of CNBC’s Primetime Series – No Retreat: Business Bootcamp. As a speaker and moderator QuHarrison has presented at CES, TEDx, Techsylvania in Romania, Persol Holdings in Tokyo, SXSW in Austin, TX, and more. QuHarrison is a 4x recipient of Linkedin’s top voices in Technology award.
His past work includes:
- Author of The Metaverse Handbook – a can’t-miss guide to participating in the most promising new technology since the advent of the web
- Co-Host of CNBC’s Primetime Series – No Retreat: Business Bootcamp
- Author of The NFT Handbook – a detailed guide on how to create, sell and buy non-fungible tokens without the need for a technical background
- Global Spokesman for BMW – a German automotive company that produces luxury vehicles and motorcycles
- Co-founder of Inevitable/Human – the futuristic media platform and community for future thinkers
- Co-founder of 23VIVI – the world’s first digital art marketplace powered by the blockchain
- Head of Marketing for Redox – an API based healthcare data exchange platform
- Founder of VNM USA – an advertising agency specializing in marketing to millennials
QuHarrison attended the University of Wisconsin – Madison.
When: Friday, 4/7/23 from noon – 1pm EDT
The Voices of XR speaker series is made possible by Kathy McMorran Murray and the National Science Foundation (NSF) Research Traineeship (NRT) program as part of the Interdisciplinary Graduate Training in the Science, Technology, and Applications of Augmented and Virtual Reality at the University of Rochester (#1922591).
Voices of XR is a Studio X speaker series. Speakers are scholars, artists, and extended reality professionals who discuss their work with immersive technologies across disciplines and industries. All talks are free and open to the general public.