This is an android phone that supports all apps from Google Play it can be used to access and run developed apps, games, or websites being created.
This specific device is the Oneplus Nord N100 it can only be used inside of Studio X. This equipment is mediated; patrons must provide a reason for using this equipment.
Reservation & Usage Policies
- Borrowers may check out the Android phones for up to 4 hours if available.
- Last call for equipment is 30 minutes prior to Studio X’s closing.
- Reservations that are not picked up on time (~2 hours) will be made available to other patrons.
- Requests for more than two items of the same kind require approval from a Studio X staff member.
- No more than three items may be checked out to one person at the same time.
- Patrons are limited to booking equipment up to nine days a month.
- Equipment may be booked up to 21 days in advance.
- Equipment is available to currently enrolled UR students, faculty, and staff. Priority is given to borrowers using the equipment for course purposes.
- Studio X does not provide disposable accessories such as batteries.
- Renewing Reservations:
- Renewals are not automatic. You must check with Studio X staff to extend reservations.
- Lume Pad may be renewed for up to an additional three days (if available).
- Picking Up Equipment:
- A valid UR ID is required to check out equipment and must be presented at time of checkout.
- Equipment must be picked up by the individual who made the reservation.
- Returning Equipment:
- Equipment must be returned directly to Studio X.
- Please do not attempt to sanitize equipment. Borrowers may inadvertently damage the equipment.
Late Fees & Fines
- External Lending
- $25.00/day for seven days
- After seven days, the equipment is considered to be lost, and the replacement cost (item cost) is charged to the borrower’s account. Upon return, the replacement cost will be waived.
- Once a fee is charged the account will be blocked until the equipment is returned.
- Internal Lending
- $5.00/per hour until $25.00
- After one day, the equipment is considered to be lost, and the replacement cost (item cost) is charged to the borrower’s account. Upon return, the replacement cost will be waived.
- Fines and fees may be paid at the Carlson Q&i Desk using a credit card. Cash and checks are not accepted. Unpaid bills will be reported to the Bursar or other appropriate authority.
- When fines accrue to $100, patrons will be unable to reserve equipment until the fines are resolved.
Android Phone Specifications
- Display Type Dynamic IPS LCD, 90Hz
- Display Resolution 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Display Size 6.52 inches
- Display Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Body Dimensions 164.9 x 75.1 x 8.5 mm (6.49 x 2.96 x 0.33 in)
- Body Weight 188 g (6.63 oz)
- Body Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic frame
- Platform OS Android 10, OxygenOS 10.5.9
- Platform Chipset Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 (11 nm)
- Platform CPU Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 240 & 4×1.6 GHz Kryo 240)
- Platform Memory 4GB RAM
- Platform Storage 64GB
- Main Camera Triple 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), PDAF, 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth))
- Main Camera Features LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Main Camera Video Recording 1080p@30fps in 2D | (2x)1080p@30fps in 3D
View Full specs here