These studio monitor over-ear headphones are perfect for working on audio in XR projects
These headphones may be used inside Studio X
Reservation & Usage Policies
- Borrowers may check out the Headphones for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Last call for equipment is 30 minutes prior to Studio X’s closing.
- Reservations that are not picked up on time (~2 hours) will be made available to other patrons.
- Requests for more than two items of the same kind require approval from a Studio X staff member.
- No more than three items may be checked out to one person at the same time.
- Patrons are limited to booking equipment up to nine days a month.
- Equipment may be booked up to 21 days in advance.
- Equipment is available to currently enrolled UR students, faculty, and staff. Priority is given to borrowers using the equipment for course purposes.
- Studio X does not provide disposable accessories such as batteries.
- Renewing Reservations:
- Renewals are not automatic. You must check with Studio X staff to extend reservations.
- The headphones may be renewed for up to an additional three days (if available).
- Picking Up Equipment:
- A valid UR ID is required to check out equipment and must be presented at time of checkout.
- Equipment must be picked up by the individual who made the reservation.
- Returning Equipment:
- Equipment must be returned directly to Studio X.
- Please do not attempt to sanitize equipment. Borrowers may inadvertently damage the equipment.
Late Fees & Fines
- External Lending
- $25.00/day for seven days
- After seven days, the equipment is considered to be lost, and the replacement cost (item cost) is charged to the borrower’s account. Upon return, the replacement cost will be waived.
- Internal Lending
- $5.00/per hour until $25.00
- After one day, the equipment is considered to be lost, and the replacement cost (item cost) is charged to the borrower’s account. Upon return, the replacement cost will be waived.
- Fines and fees may be paid at the Carlson Q&i Desk using a credit card. Cash and checks are not accepted. Unpaid bills will be reported to the Bursar or other appropriate authority.
- When fines accrue to $100, patrons will be unable to reserve equipment until the fines are resolved.
- Over-ear Cup Design for better isolation from outside noise
- Ideal for studio, field, and content creation applications
- Distortion-free sound
- The low impedance is ideal for mobile devices
- Comfortable padded, folding, pivoting ear cups
- Durable and lightweight headband padding
- Attached cable with a 1/8″ (3.5mm) connector