Insta360 ONE X2 is a pocket-sized, consumer-grade 360 steady cam. Record with this camera and edit your footage with the Insta360 editing software or with the Insta360 app.
These 360 cameras may be checked out and taken outside of the library. Please review our reservation and usage policies below.
Reservation & Usage Policies
- Borrowers may check out 360 cameras for up to 3 days if available.
- Last call for equipment is 30 minutes prior to Studio X’s closing.
- Reservations that are not picked up on time (~2 hours) will be made available to other patrons.
- Requests for more than two items of the same kind require approval from a Studio X staff member.
- No more than three items may be checked out to one person at the same time.
- Patrons are limited to booking equipment up to nine days a month.
- Equipment may be booked up to 21 days in advance.
- Equipment is available to currently enrolled UR students, faculty, and staff. Priority is given to borrowers using the equipment for course purposes.
- Studio X does not provide disposable accessories such as batteries.
- Renewing Reservations:
- Renewals are not automatic. You must check with Studio X staff to extend reservations.
- 360 cameras may be renewed for up to an additional three days (if available).
- Picking Up Equipment:
- A valid UR ID is required to check out equipment and must be presented at time of checkout.
- Equipment must be picked up by the individual who made the reservation.
- Returning Equipment:
- Equipment must be returned directly to Studio X.
- Please do not attempt to sanitize equipment. Borrowers may inadvertently damage the equipment.
Late Fees & Fines
- External Lending
- $25.00/day for seven days
- After seven days, the equipment is considered to be lost, and the replacement cost (item cost) is charged to the borrower’s account. Upon return, the replacement cost will be waived.
- Internal Lending
- $5.00/per hour until $25.00
- After one day, the equipment is considered to be lost, and the replacement cost (item cost) is charged to the borrower’s account. Upon return, the replacement cost will be waived.
- Fines and fees may be paid at the Carlson Q&i Desk using a credit card. Cash and checks are not accepted. Unpaid bills will be reported to the Bursar or other appropriate authority.
- When fines accrue to $100, patrons will be unable to reserve equipment until the fines are resolved.
Insta360 One X2 Specifications
- Display Size: 1-inch diameter
- Resolution: 5.7K
- Other Features: Charging, Digital Viewfinder, Image Stabilization, Still Photos, Video, Video Converter, Waterproof, Wireless
- Cable Length: 31.49 in. / 80 cm
- Connections: USB-C
- Memory Cards: MicroSD
- Focal Length: 7.2mm equivalent
- Pixels: 18MP
- Max ISO: 3200
- Max Shutter Speed: 1/8000
- Batteries: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Height: 4.45 in. / 11.3 cm
- Length: 1.17 in. / 2.98 cm
- Width: 1.82 in. / 4.62 cm
- Weight: 5.25 oz. / 149 g