Studio X’s Hygiene Protocols
To ensure the safety of our patrons and staff, we take the following steps:
- We apply a nanotechnology spray solution to the fabric (cloth, Velcro, or any moisture-permeable surface) of each headset after unboxing it. We reapply the spray every three months as suggested.
- Each headset has its own silicone face shield as an additional health and safety measure. This mask also helps to the protect the fabric and prevent skin irritation.
- We sanitize the headset after each use using a CleanBox UV Disinfecting Box. The UV box uses powerful UVC lights to sterilize every inch of the headsets in just 60 seconds.
- We wipe the controllers with disinfectant wipes.
We ask patrons if they are experiencing any symptoms of cold, like a sore throat, coughing, or sinus issues to please not use the equipment.
- Cleanbox – UV disinfecting box for XR hardware