To ensure the safety of our patrons and staff, we take the following steps.
- We apply a nanotechnology spray solution to the fabric (cloth, Velcro, or any moisture-permeable surface) of each headset after unboxing it. We reapply the spray every three months as suggested.
- Each headset has its own silicone face shield as an additional health and safety measure. This mask also helps to the protect the fabric and prevent skin irritation.
- We sanitize the headset after each use using a CleanBox UV Disinfecting Box. The UV box uses powerful UVC lights to sterilize every inch of the headsets in just 60 seconds.
- We wipe the controllers with disinfectant wipes.
We ask patrons if they are experiencing any symptoms of cold, like a sore throat, coughing, or sinus issues to please not use the equipment.
This document provides information on how to use the various equipment that you can borrow from Studio X
Oculus Quest 2
CleanBox UV Disinfecting Box
Insta360 One X2
- The “General Help” link under Tutorials takes you to their webpage, on which you can find all sorts of instructional videos sorted by category.
- Beyond Insta360 Studio, you can also use video editing tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro or DaVinci Resolve for editing 360 footage. See this page for some resources.
The “General Documentation” link under Documentation brings you to their website, which has an extensive database of informational guides that are easy to navigate
Zoom H3-VR Microphone
There are a lot more videos on their YouTube page under the search term “H3-VR”
Meta Quest Pro